Low-temperature burns are burns that cause symptoms such as erythema and blisters when the skin is in contact with a heating element that is higher than body temperature for a long time. And please note that low-temperature burns may occur unconsciously.
1. To prevent low-temperature burns:
2. Do not allow direct contact with skin
3. Do not use it while sleeping. If used while sleeping, the heating pack may exceed the maximum temperature indicated.
4. When children and users with physical disabilities use it, please ask the attention of those around you.
5. Users with fragile skin must check their skin status every hour.
6. Do not use belts or straps to fix it to any part of the body
7. If you feel too hot, please stop using it immediately
8. Do not use it together with a kotatsu or other heating appliances
9. Please be careful when using it on thin clothing such as underwear.
10. Please use caution if you have diabetes, suffer from humidity sensation or poor blood circulation, or have fragile skin.
11. If your skin becomes red, itchy or painful, please stop using it and consult a doctor.
12. Do not use on clothing that may be damaged by the adhesive (long-haired clothing, etc.) and high-end clothing
13. The adhesion may be slightly weakened when used on thermal insulation materials.
14. Due to the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the bag, some water droplets may form, which does not affect the function of the heating bag.
15. For external use only, please do not put it in your mouth